Mail order packaging:
Plants are kept in their pots and are packed into cardboard boxes with Wood Wool which is eco-friendly, biodegradable and doesn’t get soggy.
Our packaging should protect the plants from damage in transport and with prompt unwrapping and planting out, the plants will grow away very quickly.
When plants are dispatched:
- Orders that are received on Sunday, or before, are lifted in that same week*, we don’t want any danger of the plants having to sit around at the Couriers in their box over the weekend.
- Orders that are received on Monday (or even Tuesday morning) can be lifted in that same week* – it would depend on the level of orders (but generally it would be delivered that same week)
When plants are received:
* If the weather is not suitable for planting out, then we will wait until it is suitable.
Where we deliver to:
If you are NOT at home all day, how about getting your plants delivered to your place of work, or a friend’s house?
- United Kingdom mainland (2 kg or less) £8
- United Kingdom mainland (more than 2 kg) £10
- Isle of Wight (2 kg or less) £8
- Isle of Wight (more than 2 kg) £10
- Northern Ireland (2 kg or less) £8
- Northern Ireland (more than 2 kg) £15
- Scottish Highlands (2 kg or less) £8
- Scottish Highlands (more than 2 kg) £15
- Scottish Islands (2 kg or less) £8
- Scottish Islands (if over 2 kg customer takes the risk that it may run into the following week for very remote places) £15
- Isle of Man (2 kg or less) £8
- Isle of Man (if over 2 kg customer takes the risk that it may run into the following week) £15
- Scilly & Channel Islands (ONLY if under 2 kg) £8
- Scilly & Channel Islands (CANNOT DELIVER if over 2 kg)
We also offer a collection service from the nursery:
- Collect from nursery. Plants are NOT in boxes, but in trays. Discount on price and no delivery charge.
Type in COUPON BOX: “collect in trays” to receive this discount.
(Ring 01487 842611 to confirm when you will be collecting the plants).