Are you going to be at home?
The courier doesn’t do timed slots, nor a choice between morning and afternoon.
- If you are unlikely to be at home, is there a better address to send the parcel to? (For example, your place of work, a neighbour’s or friend’s house).
- If not, small parcels under 2 kg are sent by Royal Mail and will be dealt with according to the Postman’s discretion. (No special instructions).
Or if over 2 kg according to the Courier’s discretion. (They may leave in a safe place but it must only be a few words long).
Your basket is currently empty.
To complete this order you need to agree to our terms and conditions (payment means that you accept them).
- Click: ‘Proceed to Checkout‘ to pay by credit, debit cards or Internet Banking.
All credit card payments are taken on a fully secure and PCI compliant hosted checkout page. Boundary Nursery does not store, process, or transmit the credit card data.
When plants are dispatched:
- Orders that are received on Sunday, or before, are lifted in that same week*, we don’t want any danger of the plants having to sit around at the Couriers in their box over the weekend.
- Orders that are received on Monday (or even Tuesday morning) can be lifted in that same week* – it would depend on the level of orders (but generally it would be delivered that same week)
When plants are received:
* If the weather is not suitable for planting out, then we will wait until it is suitable.