Are you going to be at home?
The courier doesn’t do timed slots, nor a choice between morning and afternoon.
- If you are unlikely to be at home, is there a better address to send the parcel to? (For example, your place of work, a neighbour’s or friend’s house).
- If not, small parcels under 2 kg are sent by Royal Mail and will be dealt with according to the Postman’s discretion. (No special instructions).
Or if over 2 kg according to the Courier’s discretion. (They may leave in a safe place but it must only be a few words long).
If you have an account with us click here to view.
Your basket is currently empty.
To complete this order you need to agree to our terms and conditions (payment means that you accept them).
- Click: ‘Proceed to Checkout‘ to pay by credit, debit cards or Internet Banking.
All credit card payments are taken on a fully secure and PCI compliant hosted checkout page. Boundary Nursery does not store, process, or transmit the credit card data.
When plants are dispatched:
- Orders that are received on Sunday, or before, are lifted in that same week*, we don’t want any danger of the plants having to sit around at the Couriers in their box over the weekend.
- Orders that are received on Monday (or even Tuesday morning) can be lifted in that same week* – it would depend on the level of orders (but generally it would be delivered that same week)
When plants are received:
* If the weather is not suitable for planting out, then we will wait until it is suitable.