Your basket is currently empty.
- Click: ‘Proceed to Checkout‘ to pay by credit, debit cards or Internet Banking.
- Click: ‘Check out with PayPal’ to pay by PayPal, or credit, debit cards via PayPal.
To complete this order you need to agree to our terms and conditions (payment means that you accept them).
Are you going to be at home?
The courier doesn’t do timed slots, nor a choice between morning and afternoon.
If you are unlikely to be at home, is there a better address to send the parcel to? (For example, your place of work, a neighbour’s or friend’s house).
If you want the parcel to be left in a safe place:
- Small parcels under 2 kg (about 6 plants) are sent by 1st class Royal Mail and will be dealt with according to the Postman’s discretion. (Any special delivery instructions must be less than 20 characters long only).
- Larger parcels over 2 kg (more than 6 plants) will be delivered according to the Courier’s discretion. (They may leave in a safe place but any special delivery instructions must be less than 20 characters long only).
When plants are dispatched:
- Orders that are received on Sunday, or before, are lifted in that same week*, we don’t want any danger of the plants having to sit around at the Couriers in their box over the weekend.
- Orders that are received on Monday (or even Tuesday morning) can be lifted in that same week* – it would depend on the level of orders (but generally it would be delivered that same week)
When plants are received:
In practice, the orders get delivered to the customer on Wednesday or Thursday, or more unusually a Friday.
* If the weather is not suitable for planting out, then we will wait until it is suitable.
All credit card payments are taken on a fully secure and PCI compliant hosted checkout page.
Boundary Nursery does not store, process, or transmit the credit card data.